Sunday 12 January 2014

The Capsule Brush Collection




When it comes to makeup brushes I'm a bit obsessed, I can easily count over 40 sitting on my dressing table, I know its a problem. But to be completely honest I will only about 4 on an everyday basis, yes it may be because I can not be bothered to clean more then 4 brushes during the weekly brush clean. But its also down to the fact that I really don't need that many for everyday makeup use.

I have narrowed it down to 4 must have brushes and 3 essential beauty tools A capsule collection that has you covered for any makeup need.

For any foundation, concealer or powder needs this brush does it all. The perfect blending brush goes to the Real Techniques Blending Brush unfortunately only available in the Core Collection   but 100% worth the purchase.

Next on my list is the Japonesque Pro Blush Brush  this does the job for any blush, bronzer or contour application. Super soft, fluffy and picks up the perfect amount of product. tick.

Then there is my favourite, The Sigma Tapered Highlighter F35 Brush . This brush is the one for precision powdering not too big or too small, places the precise amount of any powder or highlighter onto the skin, no cake, just flawless skin.

And for the final brush instalment, it is of course the trusty Mac 217 . The ultimate eye brush leaving any eye shadow looking trés profesh.

Then onto the tools, of course you need a good pair of tweezers and eyelash curlers, at the moment my tools of choice are the Beauty Success ones, simple, cheap and get the job done. My other brow implement is the Number 7 lash and brow pro  an essential little gadget that folds out a spoolie on one end and a brow comb on the other, perfect for your makeup bag.

What are you're top brush picks?




No comments:

Post a Comment