Friday 28 March 2014

March Favourites 2014



It's favourites time again and I have been a bit lazy on the testing department this month. However I have a small group of definite stand outs for you. Starting with skincare I have a pair I picked up whilst in TK Maxx. The By Nature Hydrating Day Cream which I was drawn to by the amazing ingredients list; Rosehip oil, Hyaluronic acid and Aloe vera to name a few. After trying it for a couple of weeks I have noticed a huge difference in my skin which I believe is down to this and the This Works Fresh Skin . An alcohol free toning mist which is great for fighting spots and keeping the skin clear. The most expensive of the bunch this month is the Hourglass ambient lightning powder in Luminous light at £38 It is very pricey but I honestly think its worth the money, the powders basically change the way light reflects from your skin, so can give the appearance of a healthier glowing complexion. Truly amazing. Another powder product that has impressed me this month is the Sleek blush in suede . I have always loved the formula of Sleek blushes, they are my favourite drugstore blushes and great dupes for the Nars ones. I love the shade 'Suede' for an all year round blush shade, super pretty and natural on so many skin tones. And lastly for the eyes The Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Paint in  Rich Russet has not left my lids, literally. It stays all day and looks so pretty for an every day look. So thats it march is done and I for one am so excited for april, I promise its not just because its my Birthday month, wink wink. 


2 comments:

  1. My birthday's in April too so i share your excitement :) The rimmel shadow paint is a very popular shade!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday! I love having an april birthday. Yeah I love it so easy and quick! x

      Delete