Friday 24 January 2014

Current Candles #1




My obsession with scented candles is quite clear,  you just have to take one look at my Instagram  or stumble across my the candle cupboard (yes, thats a thing in my house) to see that my love of candles is quite serious.  I thought I would begin this little series to show you what candles are top of my current burning list. If any one out there is as obsessed as I am about candles I think they will find this quite interesting.

Over the Christmas period I received quite a few candles and bought a few myself. Christmas burns aside I still have a good little bundle which I thought I'd share with you today.
First on the list and currently burning is the Caudalie Divine Candle similar fragrance to their Divine oil. A floral woody scent with notes of orange blossom, rose and musk. A gorgeous homely scent, which I think is perfect for burning in a living room or bedroom.
Up for duty next will be the Natural wax candle in Honey and Papaya. A super summery sweet scent perfect to lighten up the january blues, which I think is available from Sainsbury's.
Then it's onto the Parks Aromatherapy's soothing and comforting candle. With Linden Blossom, Mimosa and magnolia. Floral and sweet at the same time. perfect.
Onto my personal favourite Diptyque Baies Candle . Come on, you know it's a good'en if it's from Diptyqe. fruity, fresh and fills the whole of my upstairs with a beautiful lingering fragrance, Do I need to say anymore.
And finally for those candle lit bath moments, theres the This Works Lavender and Roman Chamomile Candle  calming sleepy scents galore. Check. 

What candles have you been loving recently?



No comments:

Post a Comment