Monday 3 February 2014

January Favourites 2014



So January is over, wtf!, Since it is officially the start of February it's probably about time to round up the past month with the products I have been loving. Lets get started.
 For fulfilling my dream moisturiser needs this month I have been reaching for the Dr Hauschkca Rose day cream, which also featured in my Morning Skincare Routine Post, so head on over there to see my full thoughts. On to makeup, I  think I have found the perfect Drugstore concealer in the form on the Rimmel   Match Perfection concealer, light, creamy and super blend-able,  but I think I'll save the full details for a future Hannah's Thoughts. Watch this space. The next star in my life recently has been the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even finish Foundation, now the name doesn't lie, this stuff last ALL day it's straight to the top of my list on days where I need my makeup to stick around.  Now for the cheeks and its been all about the Guerlain Teracotta light Bornzer in 02 blondes, this "bearly there" offering is the perfect subtle all in one cheek. For eyes I have been reaching for the Chanel Christmas palette which is features in this blog post, head over to see my thoughts and  how to create the perfect day time smokey eye. Lastly its the ever so gorgeous Nars velvet matte lip pencil in dragon girl another one for when you want your makeup to last into the night, The ultimate bold matte lip.
So thats it, another month gone, one month into 2014. I know scary.  let me know what you have been loving this past month.


1 comment:

  1. Nice post hannah, I like the sound of the bobbi brown foundation I need something long lasting!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete