Friday 3 January 2014

Hannah's Thoughts: Ciatè Mini Mani Month




As  a special treat this christmas my boyfriend bought me the Ciatè Mini Mani Month advent calendar (I hinted for months). I had heard that the 2012 colour choice hadn't been that great and that a few bloggers had vowed not to be drawn in  again this year. But as a nail polish addict, the excitement of opening a door to a mini (btw not so mini at all if i'm honest) nail polish every day was just too much. I had to have one. My expectations were quite low considering all the reviews I had read about last years, but I was pleasantly surprised. The colour choices were gorgeous, I would honestly wear all of them. Among my favourites were; Ferris wheel  a pastel blue, Amazing Gracie  an icey pink, Pillow fight  a purpley taupe and Boudoir  a deep red.
All in all I thinks it a great idea to give as a gift or to just keep for yourself. I'll definitely be getting one next year. Will have to start hinting again ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment