Monday 6 January 2014

Subtle Smokey Eye






After picking up the Chanel christmas palette recently, I've been loving using it for an everyday, simple yet sophisticated smokey eye, something that takes two minutes to put on with out the faff of eyeliner. perfect.

First I use my finger and smudge Clinique Chubby stick for eyes in Bountiful Beige  across the lid as a base. Then I take the second mat beige shade in the palette on a Mac 217 brush and apply it all over the lid and up to the crease.
Next I use the fourth taupe shade and apply it to the outer corner and blend into crease on a Mac 239 brush. I then take my large fluffy Mac 224 brush and blend around the lid to give the smokey effect. Taking the 239 brush I use the excess shadow on the brush and blend that on the lower lash line. And finally I take the first shimmery beige shade in the palette and blend this onto the brow bone and in the inner corner for a highlight.
super simple. quick and sophisticated. check.

No comments:

Post a Comment