Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Power of The Pastels!




So spring has finally sprung and its about time to don on the pastels! Pastel nails are definitely one of my favourite nail trends, so i'm here to share with you my top choices! Essie Fiji has to be up there, one of the most popular Essie shades, a super light pastel pink, spring in a bottle! Another pinky option I have been reaching for lately is  Ciate Amazing Gracie, 2 coats and its A super sheer option for the  more natural look. Next its the beautiful pastel peachy number Chanel June, despite the name its the perfect polish for spring plus it makes your mitts look extra bronzed. Now for a the bluey/greeny option,  step aside Mint Candy Apple and welcome Ciate Ferris Wheel, a pastel blue with hints of green. And finally to top of this easter egg bunch there is my fave Maybelline Look out Lemon the perfect yellow that suits everyone! Sick of the word "pastel' yet?

Let me know what you fave pastel shades are?


1 comment:

  1. I love the essie.. I have it. but hate the 4-6 coats to get it opaque :(

    http://www.makeerinover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete