Wednesday 5 March 2014

Bedside Beauty



A few bedside beauty bits to share with you this week. When it comes to sleeping I win every time, My family and friends will all vouch for the fact that I could sleep for England. A good book and a lavender candle and I'm out in no time. So its obvious my bedside beauty stash is where you will find all of my most used products as I spend so much time there ;).
First essential is of course a lip balm, a good old smother of Nuxe reve de miel lip balm before hitting the hay leaves my lips chap free and lipstick ready come morning. Then its on to the mits a good dollop of l'occitane shea butter hand cream keeps my fingers in check. And to top that off I love having the  This Works deep sleep stress less roller ball and pillow spray  at hand to get me in the mood to snooze. I hope thats not made you too tired.
What are your tips for getting the best nights sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment