Sunday 6 March 2016

What's in my makeup bag?






So it's time to have a peek inside my makeup bag for today's post. Here are the products I've been
reaching for recently.
For my base I like to start with the Maybelline Baby skin primer in 'cool rose' . The rose tones in this primer cancel out the dullness in your skin making you look more awake. Its a really affordable product that acts as a brightening base for your foundation. Speaking of which, I have been using the Lord and Berry cream foundation , something I wouldn't have usually reached for until now. I've been having problems with my skin over the past couple of months, which has made me make a swap to a heavier coverage foundation. The Lord and Berry one does the trick just fine, its a semi matte finish and I tend to use the Lord and Berry loose powder to set everything in place. To add some well needed colour and structure to my face I go in with the HD bronzer In light/medium, This is a warm tone bronzer but I do use this to add a subtle contour to my cheekbones. For a healthy looking glow I add Nars Blush in the shade 'Gina'  I absolutely love this blush for adding a peachy sheen to the cheeks, I find that the colour suits nearly everyone and is an instant radiance booster. After all my Face makeup is done I head north to the brow department, If I have recently tinted my eyebrows I tend to skip this bit altogether but when they are looking a bit lacklustre I use my trusty Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in the shade 'grey'. I have been using this shade to fill in my brows for years its the perfect colour for EVERYONE! The problem with most eyebrow products is they are too warm toned and too harsh, but this shade is perfect for a natural looking brow. On to eyes and its my favourite palette the Clinique 'all about shadow quad' in 'morning java' , the shades are really pretty and amazing quality. This palette makes eye makeup so easy in the mornings as the whole eye look is there picked out for you. Over too mascara and this category changes all the time, but for now I'm enjoying the Benefit Roller lash, the brush is thin and bendable which makes for easy mascara application. Thumbs up. Finally for the Lips Ive been loving the Clarins Joli rouge lipstick in tea rose
I find that this is the perfect nude shade for every day, its a creamy lipstick with hydrating qualities, tea rose is a really subtle 'your lips but better' colour. To apply all this makeup I reach for the Lamora makeup brushes  these are really affordable high quality brushes, they are super easy to clean and would make a great gift for someone who likes makeup.
So there we go, a roundup of all the products I have been using recently. let me know what's in your makeup bag!
Thanks for popping by,
Hannah xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment