Tuesday 11 February 2014

Hannah's Thoughts: Nars Deep Throat Blush



So another "Hannah Thoughts" for you this week, today its all about one of my favourite products EVER; The Nars Blush In 'Deep Throat, rude name I know, but that aside this seriously is one of my most used products. Being a blush addict, with a collection well into double digits, It was hard too choose a fave but ever since 'Deep Throat' entered my life, thats all changed. First lets talk about the colour; peachy, pinky, shimmery. Pretty much all I look for in a blush, gives that gorgeous 'lit from within' look, as well as adding that summery glow. drooling yet? The formula is just right soft on the skin and blends so well. ( like all Nars blushes) the pigmentation is just right not too heavy not to sheer.
talk about perfect ey?
Let me know in the comments what your perfect blush is ?

No comments:

Post a Comment