Friday 1 May 2015

Pamper Night



I can't think of a better way of spending an evening then having a little pamper session, am I right ladies?! I like to start my 'Me' time with a bath, my fave thing to pop in the bath to completely relax myself are pink Himalayan rock salts. I got mine from TK MAXX but you can get them online here, they make my skin feel super soft and cleansed, as well as making me feel super chilled and ready for bed! ( I have the best nights sleep after using these!) While I'm in the bath I like to put on a face mask  to give myself a mini facial! For this I reach for the Aesop Parsley seed mask which is amazing for clearing my skin when I'm having a spotty moment! When I've hopped out the tub I slather on the Beauty sleep body lotion from Neals Yard, this smells out of this world!! packed with essential oils it leaves my skin feeling really soft and nourished. And for the second step of my facial I use the Neals Yard wild rose beauty balm! This balm is an all round essential for me but for my pamper facial I use it as a moisturising face mask which makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh! After I have finished up with the moisturising I always paint my nails! this time i'm using Master plan from Essie which is a really gorg nude shade! And of course while I'm doing all this I have a candle burning, my current fave is the Diptyque roses mini candle! Hope you enjoyed hearing what I get up to during my pamper night! let me know what products you love to pamper yourself with below in the comments! 


Hannah 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment